Refunds and Returns
TITAN Mod and BOSS Mod Limited Warranty
Silver Steam Vapor, Inc. endeavors to provide high quality products and product support to its customers and therefore backs up all of its new products purchased from silversteamvapor.com or any authorized Silver Steam Vapor, Inc distributor with this limited warranty. Silver Steam Vapor, Inc. warrants against all manufacturer’s defects and defects in workmanship only.
This limited warranty begins on the date of the customer purchase and is valid and available to the original purchaser only.
However, other than set forth herein, Silver Steam Vapor, Inc. gives no warranty, express or implied, as to description, quality, merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, productiveness, infringement, or other matter, of any goods which Silver Steam Vapor shall supply. There are no warranties, which extend beyond the description on the face hereof. Silver Steam Vapor shall in no way be responsible for the proper use and application of the goods. Silver Steam Vapor neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for Silver Steam Vapor any other liability in connection with the sale of Silver Steam Vapor goods. This limited warranty policy may be changed or withdrawn by Silver Steam Vapor at any time without notice.
90-DAY PARTS AND LABOR LIMITED WARRANTY
Silver Steam Vapor will cover parts and labor on all components for 90 days from the date of original purchase. This warranty covers the cost of replacement and labor by Silver Steam Vapor only, and does not cover shipping costs. TO START A REPAIR PROCESS, PLEASE SEE SECTION BELOW TITLED “RETURN FOR REPAIR PROCESS”
Some products will have minor flaws and is expected during manufacturing. Small nicks or polishing scratches are common on many of the products other companies sell as well as the ones we sell. The only time we can accept a return or exchange an item is if it is defective (meaning non-functioning) or damaged from shipping (meaning parts damaged or crushed due to handling upon delivery). Customers attempting to return cloned items as authentic (items not purchased from us, and not made by the manufacturers we support), will have those items returned to them at their cost, and those customers will no longer be allowed to purchase any items through our website as the issue will be treated as fraud. Items damaged due to user error, are never covered under warranty by us, Silver Steam Vapor, Inc. or the manufacturers of the products we sell.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES
The remedy of replacement or repair of any defective goods shall be the exclusive remedy under any warranty made by Silver Steam Vapor, Inc., whether express or implied. In no event shall Silver Steam Vapor, Inc. by liable for any incidental or consequential damages, property damages, or personal injuries.
All limited warranties are void for, and Silver Steam Vapor, Inc does not warrant in any way, any product that evidences misapplication, abuse, lack of maintenance, negligence in use or care, abnormal use, alteration of design, use of incompatible or corrosive chemicals, and/or servicing, installation of parts, or repairs by anyone other than Silver Steam Vapor. Silver Steam Vapor, Inc. may make changes in products it manufactures and markets at any time; these changes are made without obligation to change, retrofit, or upgrade any product previously sold or manufactured.
Silver Steam Vapor, Inc. has no obligation to honor the limited warranties set forth herein unless the original purchaser, promptly upon discovering the warranty claim and prior to continuing to use the product, contacts Silver Steam Vapor, Inc or a Silver Steam Vapor authorized distributor to describe the claim and to receive and follow instructions for documenting and resolving the claim. In addition, the purchaser must provide the product to which the claim applies to Silver Steam Vapor, Inc or a Silver Steam Vapor authorized distributor for a thorough inspection. Silver Steam Vapor, Inc does not warrant or honor work not performed directly by the manufacturer.
If any provision or portion of this limited warranty policy is found to be unenforceable, then the remaining provisions and portions shall remain valid and enforceable. If any provision or portion of this limited warranty policy is found to be limited by law, then that provision or portion shall be construed to make it effective within the bounds of law. For example, if there are legal limitations on the duration of warranties, the warranties made herein shall be construed to have the minimum duration required by law, or, if there are legal limitations of exclusion of remedies, the exclusions made herein shall be construed to apply to the fullest extent possible without violating the law.
The validity, construction and performance of this warranty policy shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without respect to conflicts of laws principles. The exclusive jurisdiction of any legal action arising from or related to this warranty policy shall be in the State of New York and no legal action shall be commenced elsewhere.
Other Products and Services
All other products we sell are sold, “AS IS”, with no warranties expressed nor implied and cannot be returned. Should a customer attempt to return an item, we will refuse the package upon its delivery for the safety of our staff. For sanitary reasons, and the overall safety of our customers, we DO NOT accept returns of: atomizers, clearomizers, cartomizers, bottled liquid, drip tips, batteries, wick, wire, mechanical mods, rebuildable devices and atomizers and parts for rebuildables and/or atomizers. Therefore, our Return Policy EXCLUDES any products of this kind unless expressly stated elsewhere. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer any kind of replacement or compensation for bottled liquids as taste differ for each individual and how the flavor reflects on their palette.
RETURN FOR REPAIR PROCESS
- Email us your name, order number that is associated with the item you wish to have repaired (if applicable), and issues you are experiencing with your product at: email@example.com. Please be as detailed as possible.
- We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible and provide you with more information regarding where to mail your product and when the repair is expected to be completed.
- If your request has been approved, please repackage the item(s) including all original parts and if possible, packing material. Poor repackaging or the return of damaged merchandise not matching the description of the issue in the original request made could result in refusal of your repair.
- If submitting a repair under the 90 day warranty, include a copy of the original receipt in the package with your repair to confirm you are within the 90 day window.
- We will contact you once your repair is complete. Should you have any questions during the repair process, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Item(s) will be mailed back to you once the repair is complete and item has been fully tested and found to be in working condition. If an item sent in for repair is found to be in perfect working condition, the original item will be returned back to you at your own expense.
- Any repairs requested outside of the 90 day window will be considered on a case by case basis. Repairs beyond 90 days will incur a fee which will be quoted to you. If you choose to accept the quoted repair cost, payment will be due prior to the initiation of your repair. Should payment not be received, Silver Steam Vapor, Inc. is not responsible for the return of any items sent in for repair.